I'm not going to be working on this blog anymore. While I love working on this and sharing my thoughts with everyone who read this blog, I just can't work for the blog anymore. I've been busy with school lately, and I'm going to get even more busy as the months go by. To put it simply: I don't know if I'll have the time to write articles for this blog anymore. I might be able to do one or two articles every now and then, but that's the most I can do. If anyone is willing to become an author for this blog and publish their thoughts for the blog, then send a message and I'll respond.
Maybe in the future I will be able to write for this blog again once I'm through this busy patch in college. I'll see you guys later. Madam Glitch out.
No comments:
Post a Comment