General Information
Uploaded On: November 21, 2013Description: 79
Time: Fourteen minutes and one second.
My Thoughts
The plot has gotten so much more tense. Apparently Alex is being held in Benedict Hall, and finding him means you find the ARK. I'm not sure what the ARK is, but it must be something both separate from him, yet connected to him since him being found also means that the ARK is found. What I want to know is what is this ARK and what it does. The room that Jay found that told him that finding Alex meant finding the ARK kinda disturbs me because there were pictures of Alex kept in a room. At first I thought the pictures had been taken in the room, but it's most likely in the Benedict Hall. And the fact that Hoody showed up is kinda important because it shows that Jay is going the right way. And Hoody is most likely a guy since they were coughing and the coughing sounded like a guy. Some people think that it's Brian, others think it's some new character. Either way, I think it could be important to find out who this Hoody person is. Perhaps it will help us understand why he dislikes Alex so much.I think perhaps Tim has already gotten inside, or is at least trying to find a way inside. I don't know. Perhaps he isn't even at the Benedict Hall yet. I think he might know Jay is following him and is laying low for a while. Jay did kinda make noise and let Tim know he was being followed.
While I was rewatching it, the road Jay is driving down is the same road in which Jessica disappeared from. I don't know if it has any significance to it, but it could be.
I'm glad you think Hoody is a boy too, lots of people have been thinking it's Jessica, which I don't really think could be possible at this point.:) I can't wait to see what's going down with Alex AND what this ARK thing finally is!
ReplyDeleteWell seeing that Jessica has been officially confirmed as disappeared a few entries ago, I don't really see her as being Hoody.
DeleteAlso, there was one scene where Hoody was coughing against the wall, before taking a few swings at Jay and running away. You did mention that it sounded like a guy, but it really makes me wonder what is happening with Hoody. He seems to be losing it a bit-_-' Any thoughts?
DeleteI seriously have no clue. Perhaps Hoody is finally being affected by the radiation that Slenderman is known for giving off. Then again, Slenderman wasn't around from what I saw.... Maybe Slenderman was around, but we didn't see him, or he was there before Jay got there and he disappeared right before Jay got in the room?
DeleteI could see Slenderman maybe being there before Jay got there, which would explain why Hoody would swing at him because he was scared and confused.
DeleteYeah, that sounds like a very likely thing to have happened.
Delete