Saturday, November 2, 2013

Entry #78 (MarbleHornets)

General Information
Published On: November 1, 2013
Description: 78
Video Length: Two minutes and forty-seven seconds long.


Notes

  1. Video opens up with someone going to Tim's house. They are wearing gloves
  2. Jay is there, still tied up
  3. The person goes into the kitchen and gets a knife. 
  4. They walk over to Jay and tosses the knife down before putting the camera down
  5. They seem to leave.
  6. Video cuts off
  7. Video cuts in to Jay coughing. 
  8. He gets free grabs the camera and goes over to the window
  9. He goes to the bathroom to look for pills and storms off into the other room and get the flashlight
  10. He sees a message drawn on a window saying "Last chance"
  11. He leaves and runs down the road
  12. Video cuts out
  13. "I'm going to find Tim"
  14. "Then I'm going to find Alex and end this"



My Thoughts
Here are my thoughts on this: Hoody is the one that gave Jay the knife after entering the house. I doubt that Masky would be in there helping Jay seeing as Masky is Tim. Plus, Jay would have reacted differently. I'm not sure why Hoody would help Jay, seeing as Jay attacked Tim, but this apparently Jay's last chance. This is clear due to the message on the mirror beside the back door that reads "Last chance" with the operator symbol. I don't know what could happen next, but I think that perhaps Jay will catch up with Tim and something big will go down. The two aren't exactly on good terms.

No comments:

Post a Comment