Thursday, May 30, 2013

Log Entry #28 (DarkHarvest00)

Published On: 5/30/2013
Description: No description avaible


Notes
  1. Video is 11 minutes and 10 seconds long
  2. Video starts up with text. The text is: "In the weeks that followed the recording of Update #7, I contacted Daniel and attempted to locate Jessie. I wanted to speak with him to see if he knew anything about Daniel's lead regarding Lawrence Rainwood. -Chris".
  3. More text shows up. It reads: "March 17, 2013. St. Patrick's Day".
  4. Starts up with Alex talking about a news article that his mom mentioned. The title of the article reads "Missing College Student's body found by local farmer".
  5. He thought his mom being paranoid
  6. He notices that there is a typo on the date
  7. Jesse is dead. It was ruled a homicide.
  8. Alex calls someone. It is forwarded 
  9. There is a split second of silence.
  10. He goes to Chris's house and states that he called three times
  11. Chris didn't know anything about it. Alex suspects and voices that he thinks that Chris knew.
  12. They share the possibility that the Order killed Jesse.
  13. More text shows up saying: "After learning about Jesse's death, Alex and I became a bit paranoid. We kept our presence on the internet low and we decided not to upload any videos to the DarkHarvest00 channel. However, we decided the following footage needs to be seen".
  14. The footage is apparently from May 29, 2013
  15. Opens up to a bedroom with music
  16. Nothing happens for a few seconds
  17. Someone mentions that someone is at the door and asks Chris if he wants to see who it is. Chris says yes, grabs the camera and goes downstairs.
  18. He looks outside and sees no one.
  19. He opens the door and still sees no one.
  20. He sees a package and takes it inside
  21. It is apparently to Jesse
  22. Video cuts to text saying: "There was a DVD inside the envelope addressed to Jesse. It was labeled 'March 15th. This is the footage I saw on the DVD."
  23. Footage cuts to someone outside. It looks like someone is being hanged by someone in a red mask. Probably the masked person is from the Order
  24. The person going to be hanged is led downhill by the masked person
  25. They walk for a while until they reach a gathering of 4 people
  26. Video cuts to the person knelled with his head on something
  27. A masked person starts talking saying that the other cult members are about to see a video that they have all learned, but rarely have done/seen/ He says that it shouldn't be relished.
  28.  He says that it is a day of mourning for everyone involved and that it is a sad day because they are taking the life of another cult member.
  29. He says that Jesse was a really good member and that it is sad that he has fallen so low. They believe that the prophecy of one of the cult members betraying them is talking about Jesse
  30. The person starts going through the rite, talking about how they have to punish all those that goes against the group and against Slenderman.
  31. Jesse has apparently gone against their laws and has been seen with the sixth conclave.
  32. Jesse tries to talk, but I can't understand him.
  33. He is beheaded, but it isn't shown cause it was edited out. The audio is still there though.
  34. The person who spoke before speaks a warning to the DarkHarvest00 saying that the group will kill everyone that they love. They cannot kill them, but they will take them and basically torture them.


My Thoughts
From the beginning of the video, I had already guessed that the Order had killed Jesse. I guessed that he had made someone mad (through, at the time, not really sure how he did that), and decided to do it. Now that we know that Jesse is dead and that the Order had caused it, things have gotten REALLY serious now. There has been one one other (possible) death shown in a video by the Order. It was the video known as "my_final_betrayal". Other than that, we haven't see any death by the Order. I think that they do mean business when they gave their threat(s), and I think that trying to contact someone in the Order is a BAD idea.

I mean, they threatened to torture the DarkHarvest00 crew and to kill everyone they know/love. I would keep low and try to get any information that I can without using the Order. They may not get very much information, but at least everyone will stay somewhat safe. That map may be useful, but the cops may still be at the graveyard. Perhaps there's another way there? I don't know. Perhaps we'll have to see if the DarkHarvest00 crew will try to follow the map...

No comments:

Post a Comment