Tuesday, June 11, 2013

New Findings 2 (Deus Ex Machina)

For those of you who have watched the new TribeTwelve video, you may have noticed the description of the video. The description of the video is:
VHJ1c3QgbWUuDQpUcnVzdCB5b3Vyc2VsZi4NClRy
­dXN0IHVzLg==

And if one were to put that into a Base64 translator, you will get:
Trust me.
Trust yourself.
Trust us.

So this must be from Firebrand (obviously), and he wants Noah to trust HABIT and himself. However, seeing HABIT's past actions, trusting him isn't the best thing to do. 

2 comments:

  1. The only guarantee to trusting HABIT is through Firebrand, who is essentially Noah. Noah isn't too trusting of anyone and he makes this clear time and time again.
    Why is it that Firebrand finally is able to trust someone (thing?) so much so as to make a partnership? I'd say that if Firebrand is able to trust HABIT then it should be ok. But, at the same time, Firebrand also calls HABIT loathsome.

    However, I do believe with the description, it's more of a morale boost intended for Noah moreso than trusting HABIT.

    Trust Me (Firebrand)
    Trust Yourself (Noah)
    Trust Us (Again, Noah and Firebrand)

    Whilst Noah is now aware that he is/will be Firebrand, I daresay he has some trust issues within that.

    Why is it that NOW all of a sudden Firebrand starts to become more active and protect Noah?
    Why didn't Firebrand prevent all this from happening in the first place?
    Why not stop at the start?
    Could this be a trap?

    If I was Noah, those are the sort of things that would be running through my mind at this stage. Especially now that Firebrand has sided with HABIT who has pretty much destroyed the Hybrid team.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you at your first point. However, I do think that perhaps Firebrand has some sort of fail-safe in case HABIT tries something. Firebrand is an intelligent being, and wouldn't just do something like this without some sort of plan.

      I would probably have to say the reason why Firebrand probably didn't want to stop all of this from happening in the first place was because he may not have been all that powerful at first, and now he has gained some sort of power. Perhaps not enough to stop all of this at once, but enough to (hopefully) give Noah a little nudge in the direction of not becoming him (Firebrand). This COULD be a trap (which I'm leaning towards), but we can't really tell until this folds out. I would be extremely paranoid if I was Noah at this point. As you said, HABIT has just about destroyed the HYBRID team and he isn't exactly the person you want to work with. He seems the type that will stab you in the back.

      Delete