Sunday, December 8, 2013

The Last Three Months - Part One (DarkHarvest00)

General Information
Video Published On: December 7, 2013
Description: August 21st to September 8th. We're still playing catch up with you guys. We have a large backlog of archived videos. A lot has been happening very fast. Expect another video soon.
Video Length: Eleven minutes and thirty three seconds.



My Thoughts
While I think it's a good idea for them to have changed their names, I don't think it was a good idea to have the names that they acquired said in the video. At the very least, I think that they should've censored the stuff out so that the cult can't track down their new identities and everything. When it comes to the conversation between Chris and Noah, I can kind of understand where both of them are coming from. I don't really have to say about this episode right now. I'll update this once I watch the video again.

2 comments:

  1. I think they didn't censor the names because something bad happened which probably made it pointless. remember, this is during the 3 months they were in hiding so if they are still hiding right now, I think the names would've been censored.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. Now that I've thought about it some, I've realized that there is a reason why the names weren't censored.

      Delete