Your one stop blog for discussion concerning the YouTube Slenderman Series: MarbleHornets, TribeTwelve, EverymanHYBRID, and DarkHarvest00
Sunday, February 24, 2013
Introduction to The Slenderman Hunter
Hello awesome internet and everyone who dwells within it. I’ve decided that I would start up a Blog where I would share the notes that I take during each new video released by the four of the five most popular Slenderman series. For those of you who may not know, the five most popular Slenderman series are: MarbleHornets, TribeTwelve, EverymanHYBRID, DarkHarvest00, and MLAndersen0. I’m reluctant to include MLAndersen0 because I haven’t watched all of the videos from that series, and I don’t really want to watch the videos. It’s not that I think MLAndersen0 is bad or anything; it’s just not a YouTube series that I’m interested in watching.
However, I will take notes about the new videos released by the other four YouTube series (MarbleHornets, TribeTwelve, EverymanHYBRID, and DarkHarvest00). Said notes will be posted to this blog, along with a brief paragraph or two where I discuss what I think will happen next. Each of my blog entries will have the same title of the video that the notes are about; followed by what series the video is a part of in parenthesis. An example of this is: Wake Up (EverymanHYBRID).
I want the readers of this blog to get involved in this blog as well. Below each entry, I would appreciate it if you—the readers—were to post things that you noticed during whichever video the entry is about and what you think will happen next. If someone points out something wrong in my notes, then I’ll be more than happy to change it so it won’t be wrong. If someone were to point out something that I didn’t notice before, I will update the blog entry with the information, along with the username of the person who pointed it out.
I love discussing the series with people, and I will try my best to respond to as many comments as I can. Anyone is free to comment (whether they have a Blogspot account or not). I’d like to hear your take on these things. So go ahead and go read the notes that I’ve taken for the most recent EverymanHYBRID video because I’m posting that blog entry shortly after this one.
Until next time, have an awesome day. Tiffany out.
—Sentient Lunacy/Tiffany
Labels:
DarkHarvest00,
EverymanHYBRID,
MarbleHornets,
Slenderman,
TribeTwelve,
YouTube
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment