Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Isolation (EverymanHYBRID)


Published On: Feb 26, 2013
Description: They’re all gone. [V]

  1. It’s apparently nighttime in this video.

  1. Recorded by Vinny

  1. Was upstairs and heard a noise

  1. Visual distortion near 0:16

  1. Vinny looks around for a bit before taking a knife

  1. Was about to leave when he heard something.
    1. Replayed the video and it turns out that at 0:47, he turns around and sees Slenderman.

  1. There was visual distortion, and the lights flickered out. When they turned back on, all the drawers and the cabnets were open.
    1. There are knives laid out on the counter… There was no knives laid out before the lights flickered out.

  1. There was something in/on the sink. A black box like object
    1. Turns out to be a harddrive

  1. There is a file—a video—on the hard drive

  1. The video is taken by Evan, who is talking about leaving

  1. It is in the same house.

  1. Video seems to follow shortly after the previous

  1. The front door is now open

  1. Says, “you wanted me to see him”
    1. Possibly means that HABIT wanted Evan to see the body of the kid he killed back in “:D”

  1. Evan drives for a while; someone is recording him from behind. Not sure who it is

  1. Turns off music, but it turns on again.
    1. This is done a few  times, but it has the same thing happen each time
    2. And I think the song perhaps repeats at one time.

  1. Evan stops and gets a few weapons, including a machete and a samurai sword?

  1. Is still recorded by an unknown being,

  1. Even doesn’t seem to be aware that he is being recorded, as he jumps when the person makes some noise.

  1. The video ends suddenly, not just the video found on the hard drive, but the entire video

My thoughts
First of all, I wasn’t expecting another video from EverymanHYBRID this early. Second, I’m thinking that perhaps Vinny was being messed with by HABIT. Either that, or Slenderman was doing that, and I don’t think that Slenderman has that type of power. Then again, I’m not entirely sure. About the video that was on the hard drive, it does appear to have been recorded AFTER the “Wake Up” video that was posted a few days ago. Which means that Evan most likely about—or already has—encountered the Rake… Maybe it was the Rake that was recording him? Or maybe HABIT, though that doesn’t seem likely if HABIT is messing with Vinny (which I’m not sure if he is or not). I feel like something is about to happen, and I don’t think it’s for the good… What do you guys think?

Update
O.K. I looked down at the comments, and saw that some people were saying that Slenderman can be seen at 0:47. I looked and he is there. Someone mentioned that perhaps Slenderman is helping those left of the EverymanHYBRID crew because the Hard Drive showed up seconds after Slenderman is seen. This seems logical since HABIT is intent on destroying Slenderman and the EverymanHYRBID crew. But why he’s worried about the EverymanHYBRID crew, I’m not sure yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment