Saturday, March 2, 2013

Entry #67.5 (MarbleHornets)

Published On: March 2, 2013
Description: 67.5



  1. Video is 4:19 long

  1. Opens with no text, in a hotel room

  1. It is silent for several seconds, and then someone starts coughing.

  1. Jay steps out of a room, turns out the lights, and looks out the window

  1. Video cuts to him at the bed, digging through his bag and he takes out his camera

  1. Video cuts to him on his laptop, he closes his laptop after about a second or two, then cuts it off.

  1. Video cuts to him watching TV. Someone calls him and he answers

  1. Said someone says that they are on their way and asks for his room number

  1. He turns his camera off

  1. Camera turns on and the time is 3:42. Tim knocks on the door.

  1. Jay and Tim leave the room.

  1. Tim states that “If Alex is still out there, he’ll find us sooner or later”.

  1. Jay goes to his car, which is quite a distance away.

  1. Video cuts to text saying, “Tim and I have left. It’s too dangerous to stay in this area with Alex following so closely behind us.”

  1. Text changes to, “I can’t say where we’re going, because I know he’s watching this too.”

  1. Text changes to, “But we’re not giving up. We’ve done too much to just quit now.”


My Thoughts
Well, I think that Jay and Tim are going to remain silent for a while. Alex is most likely following them, as the video states, and we won’t see any videos or tweets from the MarbleHornets Crew. If we do, it’ll most likely either be a fully text video, or a video that Alex uploaded. I doubt that Alex will hack into the MarbleHornets YouTube account, but it could happen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment