Published On: March 6, 2013
Description: None Given
- Video is five minutes and twenty seconds long
- L’esprit de l’escalier is French for “the
spirit of the staircase”
- Not sure who is recording this… Probably Vinnie
- “He” has been standing there for over two
hours.
- He is most likely Evan
- Called the police, but it hasn’t gone through
- Vinnie has a wrench and plans on using it if
needed
- Evan is bloody and is wearing a strange hat.
- Evan states, “He is embarrassing me”. Don’t
know who he is talking about
- First thought Evan was possessed, but I don’t
think so
- He starts to freak out saying, “Do I look like
I’ve just spent the last month murdering everyone I love”
- Evan states that no matter what he did, he couldn’t
go to sleep.
- Evan states that he “held his head in my hands”
- States that whatever he was fighting out
basically gutted him during the fight, but he doesn’t’ have scars.
- Evan also states, “He won’t let me go”
- Vinnie puts the wrench down… Probably not a
good idea with Evan in this bad mental state.
- Evan states that he tried to keep Vinnie safe.
My
thoughts
I
apologize beforehand if I jump around the video as far as discussing what I
think about what certain parts mean. I’ll try to keep my thoughts in order with
what happened in the video.
First
off, the title of the video translate into, “The Spirit of the Stairs”.
According to the comments underneath the video, “The Spirit of the Stairs”
means a situation when you think of the right thing to say for a moment that
has already passed.
Second,
it is safe to assume that Evan had some kind of fight with the Rake. I say this
because Evan states that he “had his head in my hands” and also from the other
things he says afterwards. He also states that he was—in basic terms—gutted by
the Rake, but he has no scars and he is, obviously, not dead. However, the
fight was not recorded. When Vinnie answers the door, Evan’s shirt is covered
in blood, but Evan himself isn’t, which points to the fact that he fought the
Rake. It isn’t known whether the Rake is dead or not, but I don’t think he is.
The Rake is kind of like the Slenderman, a supernatural creature that either
can’t be killed, or is very hard to kill.
From
the fact that Evan has no scars, I take it that perhaps HABIT is still toying
with him and probably healing him. That kinda sounds stupid, but hey, HABIT is
some kind of supernatural being. Perhaps healing someone is something that he
can do.
The
fact that Vinnie puts down his only weapon at the end worries me. That coupled
with the fact that Evan stating that he did his best to protect him sounded as
if something is about to happen. Plus, Evan was having a mental background and
is in a bad mental state.
Vinnie
stated that his call to the police didn’t go through. Since HABIT seems to like
to toy with the EverymanHYBRID crew (or what’s left of them), perhaps he is
keeping Vinnie from calling for help. This can be bad since the only “help”
that can be sought out is from the internet. I’m not sure how many people that
are near Vinnie and Evan to be of any help. Perhaps this is what HABIT wanted.
I
can only see bad things happening from here on out. If the Rake IS alive, then
he may be kinda angry about the fact that Evan tried to kill him. This could
mean that he could try even more to kill Evan and Vinnie, specifically Evan.
Even though Slenderman might be helping the EverymanHYBRID crew, it may not
help. Vinnie, obviously, is in a lot of danger since Evan couldn’t protect him.
If
I come up with anything else, I’ll post another entry discussing it.
No comments:
Post a Comment