Monday, March 11, 2013

Entry #68 (MarbleHornets)



  1. Video is four minutes and fifty three seconds long

  1. Video opens up with the following text: “About an hour ago, the following video was uploaded by someone other than me:”

  1. Probably uploaded by Hoodie?

  1. Video cuts to someone walking in a field

  1. Video cuts to someone walking in some woods

  1. Video recorder enters an abandoned building, most likely a house.

  1. Video cuts to the person sitting on a bed, cannot see their face.

  1. Person takes off their mask or whatever they were wearing on their head. Can’t really see what it was.

  1. Person takes a drink of water, then gets up and goes in the other room and looks out the window.

  1. Hoodie hears the snap of a twig and goes outside to look around. Sees no one and goes inside

  1. He is then attacked by someone, but I don’t really know who it is.

  1. The new person asks Hoodie where Jay and Tim are at, then states that—as Hoodie is running—the he can run, but he (the new person) will find him

  1. Text appears while Hoodie is running saying, “you will not”

  1. Video cuts to the underground place near the school. This part seems to be from an earlier entry where Jay goes into this underground service tunnel?

  1. More text appears at this point stating that, “you are afraid”

  1. Video cuts to Hoodie sitting in front of the camera with a hurricane lamp.

  1. More text appears saying “You are trapped”

  1. Hoodie dims the lamp completely.

  1. Jay’s text comes in saying, “Alex doesn’t know where Tim and I have gone, and I plan on keeping it that way for as long as possible.”


My Thoughts
I apologize ahead of time if I don’t share what I think will happen as far as plot-wise goes; this entry is really kinda vague, and I can’t really come up with anything that I think could happen at the moment. I’ll update with more as I come up with ideas or whatever.

So, it seems that Alex made an appearance in this video. I wasn’t sure if that really was him attacking who I suspect is Hoodie, but Jay’s text at the end of the video says otherwise. If this is indeed Alex, then he has changed a lot since I last remember seeing him in an entry. I’m not really sure why Hoodie was out in the woods and in the building, but Alex was sure enough following him. On another note, it seems that neither Jay nor Tim is Hoodie (obviously because Tim is Masky, and I’ve always kinda doubted that Jay would be Hoodie). Nor can we say that Alex is Hoodie (again, this may be obvious, but I’m just stating). I think Hoodie is hiding something since he was in the woods. I think he was either trying to lure Alex away from Time and Jay, or he was planning on planting something for the two of them. Hoodie seems to be trying to help Tim and Jay, so either option is feasible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment