Video Details
Published On: June 4, 2013Description: VHJ1c3QgbWUuDQpUcnVzdCB5b3Vyc2VsZi4NClRy
Video Length: 4 minutes and 26 seconds
Notes
- Video cuts to Firebrand sitting at a desk in front of the park walk thing from a few videos ago.
- It is zooming in
- He opens his arms and it goes to text saying, “You already know who I am”
- Video cuts to someone’s eye and the Observer’s symbol is overlaid on top of that
- The camera zooms out and it is an eye on Firebrand’s hand.
- He is sitting on the desk with static behind him
- He smiles and the static consumes him
- More text shows up and says, “I am no longer bound to the Administrator.”
- Video cuts to something (like paper) tearing
- Text shows: “I know something that shouldn’t be”
- Shows Firebrand in some kind of burned room turning his head toward the camera, smiling. Text in the corner reads, “A rouge god”
- The image of Firebrand sort of convulses
- Text shows: “A loathsome entity with mutual interests has saved me from servitude”
- Video cuts to the camera panning up. It shows someone holding an ax with their back to the camera.
- The person sort o turns his head to the side and smiles
- Video returns to Firebrand. He lifts his hands. Text below him reads, “I belong, yet I don’t”
- He puts his hands to his face and the text changes to, “An abomination of existence.”
- Several eyes appear on his torso, text changes to, “Trapped in this awful form”
- Video changes to plain black screen with text “I am here to guide you along the right path”
- Shows video of Noah running in the pathway thing
- Text shows: “Playing fire with fire”
- Shows a house on fire. Firebran is carrying someone
- Shows Noah sleeping. Text reads, “This arrangement, while favorable for our situation”
- Camera pans to the other side of the room where the Slenderman is. Text reads, “is not favorable for the Administrator’s”
- Slenderman summons his tentacles and is flipped off by Firebrand. The tentacles disappear and the Slenderman tilts his head to the side
- Text shows: “I can’t correct this”
- Shows a safe being opened
- Text shows: “But that won’t stop it from trying everything it can to do so”
- The video shows Cursor
- Text reads, "It is disrupted, displaced"
- Shows puzzle piece with one missing
- Switches to Firebrand at the desk. He holds up the journal. It has the Observer’s symbol. “It requires the missing piece”
- Holds the journal to him “The very piece that grants me invulnerability.”
- Text shows: “I have dedicated my very existence to aid you as much as I can as an unbound member”
- Shows a river
- Shows firebrand at the desk again. The camera zooms out
- Text shows: “I sacrifice myself for you, Noah. For us”
- Video of people walking around in a city shows up behind Firebrand
- Shows the walkway with someone standing there. Their face is hidden.
- Text shows: “You still have much to do”
- Person walks into the walkway
- Cuts to someone holding a knife and a camera they stumble back, confused. Video pans up and shows text, “and it is all inevitable”
- Firebrand shows back up and is opening the journal. “I know this”
- Text shows: “Because I have lived it already”
- Text shows: “A gift is headed your way”
- Shows a door with a lock?
- Text shows: “Courtesy of my tampering”
- Shows a briefcase
- Someone comes up and picks it up (Has scars on arm)
- Text shows: “And his sending”
- Shows the combo and text “The combo is just the beginning”
- Shows the first video ever made and numbers
- Shows someone sitting in a chair, they looks like there are in agony.
- Text shows: “A past soul sends his regards from the present.”
- The person is holding a gun
- Text shows: “May his gift serve you as it has served me”
- Shows firebrand opening onto the briefcase. As he opens it, there is a large mouth and the camera zooms into it. Text appears saying, “The gift of knowledge”
My Thoughts
So, it seems that
Firebrand no longer is working for the Slenderman. I’m not sure how that is
possible, but it has happened. I don’t think that the Slenderman is going to be
very happy about this, and I think that it will send the Observer out to punish
Noah for this. I don’t think that he will try to kill Noah since Noah might
turn into Firebrand in this timeline. Or, he could have the Observer (or
himself do it) to set Noah’s house on fire. If this happens, I can see that as
being a kind of punishment to Firebrand for betraying him since Firebrand doesn’t
want Noah to become him.
Now onto the person
that Firebrand is working for. From the video, it is very clear that he is
working with HABIT. Firebrand shows Even in HABITed… I can’t say that I particularly
like Firebrand working with HABIT since HABIT isn’t exactly who exact whom I
call a good entity out there. However, I can see why Firebrand is working with
him. HABIT wants to stop Slenderman. However, we don’t know WHY HABIT wants to
stop Slenderman, so Firebrand could be getting into more than he can handle.
Now onto the guy
who picked up the briefcase. He had scars on his arm, which aims towards Mr.
Scars. However, Firebrand mentions that someone else was sending the briefcase
and showed the first video TribeTwelve made. So I’m starting to think that
perhaps Mr. Scars could be Milo? I’m not sure if Milo ever self injured, and I
could just be jumping to conclusions. However, perhaps the two ARE the same.
This whole “gift of
knowledge” has me interested. I’m not sure what it could be, but perhaps it is
some documents? Another journal? I really want to see what this knowledge is
and how it can help Noah, and how it ties into with Milo…
Other than what I
just shared, I don’t think that there is anything else that I need to talk
about. If there is, leave a comment below and I’ll do another post with
everything that I missed.
Oh, and I forgot to include what was shown at the very end. It was a bitch to try to catch, but I managed to get a screenshot of it.
Oh, and I forgot to include what was shown at the very end. It was a bitch to try to catch, but I managed to get a screenshot of it.
What happens if HABIT is just another soul that has been corrupted by the Administrator? It was fun and games for a while, yet HABIT would not be one to be tied down. Perhaps, it was a combined escape in the sense that neither could do it alone where both could?
ReplyDeleteThe gift of knowledge has to be Milo's Journal. Remember in the INTERCEPTION video, Firebrand tells Noah that he would make sure that Milo would send his journal to him. However, I question what gift this could be seeing as it didn't help Milo. However, we will find out what the contains of the journal could contain.
Finally, the last frame of the new video has two pictures. The text reads "Look deep into your soul" at first, then flickers into "Look deep into the soles." So, it has to have some personal meaning to Noah.
-------------------------------
My personal thoughts on the matter:
* There are two journals, one being Milo's and the other is Karl's. Both claim to have knowledge, alluding to the fact that both will help Noah overcome the Collective and, ultimately, the Administrator. What significance does each journal contain? I'd assume Karl's journal will be the answer to the Administrator's weaknesses. Will Milo's enable powers within Noah?
* With the Firebrand's (and possibly HABITs)escape from the Administrator's command, what would stop them from terminating Noah's session? Surely, they wouldn't still be attempting to re-create a new Firebrand (or some other variation on him) within Noah. If he can escape once, can't he do it again?
* I fully agree that the alliance with HABIT is not ideal, however, it begs the question: Will HABIT stay long enough to see the Administrator's demise or will he sabotage Firebrand and Noah to ensure that he is the last one standing?
I could go on and on, but those are my main thoughts. Another major one would be to question what happened to Vinny after he and Evan summoned HABIT. These will be interesting times for Noah and TribeTwelve. I eagerly wait to see what will happen next.
Hmm. You bring up very good points. Yeah, I can see that perhaps HABIT was corrupted by the Administrator and needed help to get free. And now that you mention it, the gift of knowledge must be Milo's journal. What could be written in it, we don't exactly know. However, it has to be important. And I didn't know that there were two pictures at the end. I just saw the one (which I got the screenshot for). I'll watch the video again to see if I can get the other one.
DeleteI think that HABIT is surely up to something. He wouldn't just help Firebrand get free from the Administrator and be like, "there you go, have fun". There's got to be some catch to it, whether Firebrand knows what this catch is, we don't know.
Yeah, I too want to know what happened to Vinny and Evan after they summoned HABIT. It's been quite a while since they uploaded a video, so something bad may have happened.
Once again, thanks for bringing up your awesome points. It is now getting me to think.
You're very welcome!
DeleteI've been looking into the combination that's supposed to open the briefcase. I'll post any theories or findings once I've got a good idea on the matter.
Whilst currently Noah believes that it's just in the first video that will hold his answer, I've gone further into studying with the 6 submissions submitted after. My belief is that each video will hold a clue as to what each number will be.
In the meantime, I've noticed two important things that I seemed to have completely missed during my previous watchings.
The first is that the Administrator actually appears in the first 30 second, which I seemingly didn't register until now (I think I actively look for him now)
The second is a plain mask of Noah's desk at 0:32. Whilst it's very different to the masks that the Order wear in DarkHarvest00, it certainly rings alarm bells. It could be certainly be accidental but it has me curious.
Which video are you talking about? The latest video or the first video published on the channel? Cause I didn't see Slenderman in the first video. As for your second observation, it it also in the latest video?
DeleteAh, sorry, I was referring to Submission 1. Both Slenderman and the Mask are in this video. However, trying to find any sort of meaningful digit from this video turned inconclusive.
ReplyDeleteHowever, I hope to find a proper pattern within the other Submissions.
Alright. I'll go check it out right now.
DeleteI didn't notice Slenderman, but I did notice the mask... It is a bit strange...
Delete